You are warmly invited to visit my studio and those of other artists here in Swindon this September! I will be showing a number of landscape paintings of Swindon, as well as work on my new project about railway commuters.
My partner Mark will also be showing a selection of photographs, collage work and ceramics.
We will be open from 11:00 – 17:00 on Saturday 5, Sunday 6 and Saturday 12 September 2015. Light refreshments will be served.
- Nearest parking: Wyvern, Fleming Way and Whalebridge car parks are 5 minutes’ walk from our house.
- Swindon bus and rail stations are a 10-minute walk away.
Click the link below to download the invitation.
- Invitation to David Robinson and Mark Worrall’s Open Studios 2015
- News article: ‘Find a welcome at Swindon artists’ studios‘ (Swindon Advertiser’, 6 August 2015)
- The official Swindon Open Studios Website and Blog